TRS80 Pocket Computer (PC1)
My TRS80 Pocket Computer PC1 (added to my collection in 2015)
- 2x 4-bit processors running at 256Khz (one dedicated to I/O & LCD driver)
- 1.5K of user RAM
- Basic programming language in ROM
- Quoted 200 hour battery life on 4x button cells
- My unit has the Printer/Cassette interface dock which has:
- Audio Cassette tape I/O for program storage.
- 16 character wide dot matrix printer (calculator roll type)
- Internal rechargeable (AAx4) NiCd battery pack for portable use.
Leave a Reply