- Via C3 1ghz
- 512mb PC2100
- 40GB HD
- 9″ B&W VGA CRT (From a cash register PC)
- Install USB hub or memory card reader behind floppy slot for flash drive use.
- Make/Purchase some kind of USB or PS2 adapter that can make use of stock mouse and keyboard, WITHOUT modding them, for more authentic look and feel.
- Clean up ports on rear panel, right now cables just hang out the back.
- Possibly upgrade to a more powerful Mini-ITX board, though as an oddity, the 1ghz C3 is fine.
NOTE: This was built from a Mac plus that was beyond repair, I would never have trashed a repairable unit.