- 1.6Ghz Core2Duo CPU
- 8GB RAM (unsupported configuration, Lenovo officially supports only 4GB)
- 128GB Samsung SSD
- Dual-Band N WiFi (w/WiMax, briefly paid for WiMax service prior to LTE adoption)
- Modded BIOS (SATA1>SATA2 “upgrade” & unlocked WIFI)
- Broadcom CrystalHD video decoder mPCIe card
- Ubuntu Linux 16.04LTS (I need to update, but OOB support for CrystalHD dropped, need to try to manually compile support.)
This is my former “daily driver” laptop (until about 2018), still quite a useful laptop, but it has been replaced as my main laptop by my much faster and more power efficient Lenovo X1 Carbon and my W540 mobile workstation.