- 1.6Ghz Core2Duo CPU
- 8GB RAM (unsupported configuration, Lenovo officially supports only 4GB)
- 128GB Crucial M4 SSD (super fast, but PRAY you never have to phone/email Crucial)
- DualBand N & WiMax Combo card (WiMax is not much use anymore now that Sprint bought and shuttered WiMax network, I did activate and use for a while, and it was decently fast).
- Modded BIOS (SATA1>SATA2 “upgrade” & unlocked WIFI)
- Extended main battery, and “Slice” snap-on battery for 8 hour run time (when new).
- Windows 7 Ultimate (x64)
This is my former “daily driver” laptop, still quite a useful laptop, but it has been replaced as my main laptop by my much faster (and bigger/heavier) Lenovo T520