My PBX Server is built out of an old converted HP Thin-Client, it is configured as follows:
- 1Ghz AMD Geode CPU (Athlon T-Bird based)
- 512MB RAM
- 8GB SanDisk Extreme IV Compact Flash Card
- Onboard Realtek 10/100 NIC
- PCI Riser Chassis (Modified to provide 4-pin molex power for TDM400)
- PCI TDM400 FXO/FXS card (2x FXO, 1 from Telco, 1 from Merlin Legend)
- TrixBox 2.6.1 (newer versions seem to break software echo canceling).
- 2x Linksys PAP2 adapters, provides for 4 analog station ports, PAP2’s are connected to my AT&T Merlin Legend PBX
- Multiple SIP and IAX VoIP telephones.