HP 100LX (1MB)
My HP 100LX (added to my collection in 2010)
- 7.91mhz “Hornet” CPU (80186 instruction set)
- 1MB RAM – split 640kb main memory, 384kb RAMDISK
- 640×200 CGA compatible LCD
- PCMCIA II Slot (Storage/Modem/NIC) – Currently houses 32mb flash card.
- IR and Serial Ports. I have made a DE9 adapter to use standard serial devices.
- Windows 3.0 running from 32mb flash card.
Here’s a quick clip using a serial mouse on Windows 3.0 with my DIY DE9 adapter:
This is really cool!
I’d love to see more.